Monday, March 10, 2014

I FEEL SOMETHING!

     I can't quite describe it!  It was something!  It felt weird, but weird in a good way!  As I went to church yesterday morning, my body felt good!  Throughout the day, felt good.  When I went to sleep, I was tired, but not the "I have to lay down tired." It was a good tired!
      This junk may be working!
      Sure, I've got this thing with my shoulder that just popped up when I started eating tree bark.  Sure, I am eating rice with milk and flax seed right now - and it's kind of disgusting.  Sure, I spent my whole Sunday on meal preparation.  But....
       The whole world seems clearer, my mind is firing on all cylinders, I'm noticing things I've never noticed.  As I walk, my body feels the way, I think, God intended it to feel.  My workouts are better, my mind is sharper.....
       OK, none of that is quite accurate, but these are the first positive signs (besides the weight loss - down twelve) of this Daniel Plan.  Maybe it takes like five days to reverse the negative affects from 42 years of the Speedway Plan, but I see hope.
       To be honest, I'm not sure I want hope.  I kind of want to have no changes whatsoever so I can just eat normal food forever, but this Daniel Plan might have something.  Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. Day Five and Six: Combo post, which is good. Maybe we can overlook that my Daniel Plan on Sunday consisted of not one, but two Famous Dave's feasts, a garbage can lid full of food and that my Monday diet was made up completely of chy tea! I realize that I don't know how to spell half of what is going in my mouth and maybe that is not a good sign. But I am also down 12 pounds (probably a twin thing) and while I used to dread the fasting day during the week; this morning I woke up and was totally jacked. Fasting means no dishes or cooking to do...which is so much better than actually eating! Man do hamsters have it good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of journaling every night, I thought I would comment on my twin brother's blog, bring some attention this way and help people who didn't even know Tony to experience his hilarious greatness! But now my comments never show up and I continue to wait for a Tuesday blog...just like I wait for a Coke on Easter!

    ReplyDelete