Friday, January 27, 2012

WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:31-32

     I know the truth.  I teach it to my daughters.  I teach it partly to my students.  I try to live it out in my life....or do I?
     I wonder if you really analyzed my thoughts, my actions, my words on a daily basis - do I really believe what Jesus said?  
     We were talking about the fruits of the spirit last night, and a life that results from that: joy, peace, self-control, love, faithfulness, power.  Is that what I see when I look in the mirror?
     When I wake up do I look at the day the way Jesus would?  
     I think the way I answer those questions really answers what I believe.  And what are those answers, I'm not really sure.

1 comment:

  1. Why is it so hard to look at things the way Jesus would want us to?

    ReplyDelete