Friday, January 20, 2012

IF EVERYONE WAS LIKE YOU, WOULD THE WORLD BE BETTER?

And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ. - 1 Corinthians 11:1

      Let's say everyone was just like you - had the same attitudes, spent their free time the same way, had the same character, treated people like you treat people.  Would the world be a better place or a worse place?  For most of us, except for a few select folks who help out at PADS, I bet the answer would be "Yes!"  But, just in case, this is a Choose Your Own Adventure blog.  If you say "No" go to the next paragraph.  If you say "Yes" skip down to paragraph three.
     CHANGE!  Don't you realize that people are watching you.  People are going to do what you do.  People are going to be what you are  It's pretty easy actually.  In fact just last night I was telling God, "I really want to change but I can't.  I need your help!"  That's really all it takes.
      BE CONFIDENT!  If you know that you are doing what God would want you to do, then trust in that.  There are too many people who are afraid of certain situations (me included).  There are too many people who get nervous to say things or do things (me included).  There are too many people who are intimidated by "nonbelievers" (me included).  Paul was confident enough to say, act like me just like I act like Christ.  We should walk in the confidence too!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment