Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I LOVE THE BEARS!

If you want to be my disciple, you must hate everyone else by comparison - your father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even your own life. - Luke 14:26

     I love the Bears!  I love them!  When they stopped the Eagles on fourth and 10 last night, I couldn't have been more excited if my numbers came up in the Lottery.  I love the Bears!  I love them so much more than any other team in the NFL!  Luisa, Grace and Sofia might even say I love them more than my own family!  I just love the Bears!  No other team elicits the same response as the Bears!
     Do I love Jesus like that?  Do I love Jesus so much more than anyone else?  Do I get more excited about Him than any other thing that could happen in my life?
     Unfortunately, I think we would all have the same answer.  But, that's exactly the type of love Jesus is saying is required for us to be people of Salt (If you don't understand what that means, read Luke 14!)

No comments:

Post a Comment