Monday, November 28, 2011

DON'T FORGET THE CHILDREN

Let the children come to me.  Don't stop them!  For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. - Luke 18:16

     As a teacher, often times I feel like the job is so much better when the children aren't there.  I get a lot more "work" done.  As a parent, I look forward to the times when my children are playing with their friends or at somebody else's house.  Then I get to do what I want to do.
     Just a little reminder to all of us parents / teachers out there - KIDS ARE WHAT MATTER!  Jesus is telling us that we can learn from kids.  Kids are not a distraction.  Kids are who remind us about the Kingdom.  Don't push them away - bring them on!  It's all about kids.
     Pretty good reminder as we buy them gifts, put up trees and plan holiday celebrations - LET'S MAKE THE MOST OF THE TIME WE HAVE WITH OUR CHILDREN!

No comments:

Post a Comment