Saturday, April 19, 2014

IT'S OVER.....OR IS IT!

Final Stats from the Daniel Plan (Lent Version)

AT THE START OF LENT                             TODAY
WEIGHT: 191                                                  WEIGHT: 161.5
FITNESS LEVEL: 8 out of 10                        FITNESS LEVEL: 7 out of 10
BRAIN FUNCTIONING: Great                    BRAIN FUNCTIONING: Little Worse
FRIEND SITUATION: Not great                  FRIENDS: Still not great
SPIRITUAL LEVEL: ok                                SPIRITUAL LEVEL: Awesome
DID I MEET MY GOAL: No

Weight:  This is the easiest to see.  Check it out.  



Fitness Level:  Along the way, I was not having as much energy as before The Plan.  However, today I feel like the energy is there and I'm losing weight.  There were a few unexpected things - like a hernia! My goal was always to run and jump while playing basketball without pain - I'm not there yet!

Brain Functioning:  I did a lot of stupid things while on the Daniel Plan - things I normally wouldn't do.  I mean, I am a moron most hours of the day, but I forgot a lot of stuff; however, as of today my brain seems to be coming back!

Friend Situation: It's going to take a miracle for me to ever be a "Great Friend Guy"

Spiritual Level: This is the most exciting thing that's happened!  I feel like I'm in a great place with God.  I'm focusing on things that really matter.  I'm working my way back to service, and  I can go a whole day without sports radio or my podcasts.

Summary: I'm going for it! This Daniel Plan deserves a shot to keep going!  But for Brain Functioning, Fitness and Spiritual Level reasons, I'm moving to the 90-10 (90% Daniel Plan, 10% Tony Plan).  Thanks again to everyone who shared this journey.  Good times! Good times!

1 comment:

  1. You never entered your after easter weight- we all want to know!

    ReplyDelete