Friday, April 11, 2014

A LOT OF DROPOUTS!

     "I didn't even go to my small group," said one lady who started the Daniel Plan, and has given up for now.
     "I've only lost 1.5 pounds," said a discouraged Daniel Planner after two weeks.
     "No way," said a hot wife who bowed out of the Daniel Plan by lunch on the first day after something disgusting was on the menu.
      I've noticed something about this Daniel Plan - a lot of people don't like it.  (Don't get me wrong, nobody likes it, but some have stuck with it all the way through.  And I even know one lady who eats this stuff all the time - like, it's her lifestyle!)  Since I've started this Daniel Plan, there have been a good number of people who have fallen off the wagon - some of whom I've even felt the need to offer advice to.
      Which is funny; because I am not sure what I think of this thing?  Yesterday, someone asked if I like it.  I'm not sure, but it's almost starting to just become normal.  Uh-oh!
      In fact, this morning I sent an email to a lady and said, "Give it a month, and if you still don't like it - GET OUT!"
      I think I may be advocating for this stuff!
     Whoa!  Am I going to become one of those wacky healthy eaters?  I'm not going to be that guy who is eating kale while everyone else has burgers and fries?  Man, this could get a little scary!  To think of Tony Melton as the healthy one - ok, I have to totally rethink this.  What is this Daniel Plan doing to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment