Saturday, April 12, 2014

I LOOK DIFFERENT!

     "You are wasting away to nothing!"
     I've heard that a few times in the last couple of days.  But, to be honest, I haven't noticed my clothes fitting all that different (except for the fact that whenever I put pants on it isn't an Olympic event trying to get them buckled!).  To be honest, when I look in the mirror, I don't think of myself as overly skinny.  And, even today as I was lifting, I noticed that the Melton belly (which is either hereditary or just caused by drinking enormous amounts of Coke foe twenty years) was still well in tact.
     But something was different!  My body looked like a tank.  It's like the fat on my arms and chest and neck and face was gone.  It was weird - maybe I had fat covering all those places before and never let the gun shoe fully activate!
     I was thinking last night - whenever I've done these crazy eating things, I've basically starved myself.  So, I just kind of did like the Shrinky Dink in the oven thing with my body.  But, this time I've lost weight and actually look healthy - huh?
     This is just adding more fuel to the fire!  This stuff works.
     And even though, I heard about this crazy diet yesterday, Googled it, and realized it's not all that different from the Daniel Plan, it makes sense to keep going.
     This morning, I was down to 165.5 (that's after having a beer last night), I'm healthy and my life seems to be going pretty well.  If anyone asks, maybe you have to give this thing like 40 days - tweak it, play with it, make it your own, but stick with it.  You'll see.  You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment