Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TWO CHOICES!

     Whenever I use these words, the family gets a little nervous: TWO CHOICES (It's a long story!  Actually, it's not a long story, just very inappropriate!)
      But, I read another 5 chapters in John today, and for a book that has a whole lot of Yoda-like ways to say stuff, things really start to make sense.
      You're either with Him or against Him.  Your father is either God or Satan.  You are either of the Spirit or the Flesh.  You either have life or have a lie. 
     There really are only two choices - and nothing in this world matters!  Ok, I shouldn't say that.  There are things in this world that matter: family, friends, fantasy football.  But, Jesus makes it perfectly clear that what is really important is THE KINGDOM!  It changes everything!
      As I was reading, it hit me - the best thing I can do today is choose to follow the one who gives life.  I think I'm going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment