Thursday, December 8, 2011

DID JESUS EVER WAKE UP LIKE US?

After that He taught daily in the temple... - Luke 19:47

    When Jesus woke up was He ever like, "Well, I think I should do this, but I don't know?"
     Did He ever get a gut feeling and think, "Huh, I wonder if I should really do this?"
     Was there a day when He would get out of bed and say, "I have no idea what is going to happen today, but I sure do hope I make the right decisions?"
     Did Jesus just know exactly what He was supposed to do at every moment?  Did He ever doubt?  Did He hope that the things  he said or did were the right things?  Did He ever "gamble" and just go for it?  Did He go through a day thinking thoughts like we do?
      A lot of us wake up and our goal really is to do what God would want us to do.  But, a lot of us struggle to know what that is.  It gets messy and confusing and downright hard sometimes to know.  I just wonder if Jesus felt the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment