Saturday, December 10, 2011

BEWARE!

Beware of these teachers of the religious law! - Luke 20:26

     Know anybody like this?  They like to tell you about all the great things they've done, but never ask you about what you're doing.  They like to brag about how much they go to church or help the poor, but would be the last person there if you needed a favor.  They will give a huge amount of money to a cause, but when some tough manual labor is required - adios!
     I am very weary of teachers of the religious law in my life.  They drain me!  They get me angry! They make me see why there are so many people outside the Kingdom!
     But, I guess the trick is not to focus so much on them and instead realize what inside of me is "teachers of the religious law."  Then, change it!

No comments:

Post a Comment