Monday, December 26, 2011

ONE LAST HOPE TO DO A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!

     Almost a year-ago today, five of us sat around a table, did shots of Cockta and made New Year's Resolutions.  I had eight of them: Only one Speedway a week, have Bob over for dinner once a month, one day a week with no sports radio - I won't go on because I didn't keep a one of them.....EXCEPT: READ ALL THE GOSPELS. 
     I've only got John to go, and if I read 4 chapters a day I can meet my goal.  So, today I read five and I figured I should give the same grace to people who are out there.
     Here's my deal:  Pick one Resolution that you made on Dec 31, 2010 and do it for the next five days.  Then, COUNT IT!  At least get one in!  We should all accomplish one of our goals from last year before setting some new ones to break in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment