Friday, December 2, 2011

TIM TEBOW

NO BIBLE VERSE, JUST A LINK TO A TIM TEBOW HIGHLIGHT VIDEO: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82365db0/WK-7-Tim-Tebow-highlights

     We were at on-line church yesterday (don't ask), and, as it always does, Tim Tebow came up.  However, this time we didn't just gush over and over about how he led his team to victory....again!  This time my bro asked, "Do you think he talks too much?"
      That was a good question.  There have been times that it seems like he "forces" the Jesus thing.  But, the dude is like 20 something years old.  If he hasn't figured out the perfect balance of when to talk and when to let his walk do the talking, let's give him a little slack.
      That led to a better question though, "Should we be talking more?"
      I don't know about you, but I try not to push Jesus.  I try to let my actions speak for themselves.  I am not afraid to talk about Jesus, but I don't mention it often in typical conversations.  To be honest, that leads to not talking much about Him.
       Is that right?  I don't know.  Heck, I'm 40 and still trying to figure out when to talk and when to let my walk do the talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment