Saturday, July 2, 2011

YOU'RE SICK! AND I AM TOO!

"It is not the healthy who need a doctor but the sick." - Luke 5:31
READ LUKE 5:27-34 TODAY

     We need to look out for the sick people.  It doesn't make sense to hang out with the folks who are already healthy!  They don't need us.  The sick ones do.  Our lives should be spent finding those who are sick and fixing them up!
     THAT'S WHAT I USED TO THINK!
     But, then I read this today and realized Jesus was talking to me!  He's saying I'm sick.  I need Him!  And if I'm ever gonna be any good to this world, if I'm ever gonna help anyone live out the Life to the Full that Jesus offers - I better realize I'm the sick one.
      Only then will be I be able to treat people like Jesus treated them.  Only then will I be able to deal with my own junk so that it doesn't affect others.
      I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment