Saturday, January 21, 2017

WANT TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE? THINK MIRACLE!

    I know some things are hard to believe.  A person rising from the dead, multiplying loaves of bread, helping a blind man to see - I guess that's why they call them miracles.  In fact, just in case you don't believe in miracles, I Googled it.  They're all over the place.  Reports, articles, Top Ten lists - I would think, at the very least, there is a better than average chance that miracles do happen.
    So, what's the big deal?  Well, everyone needs a miracle some time.  And sometimes, a miracle is the only hope you've got!
     I've got to be honest, as an introverted, average at best personality, not blessed with many talents type of guy - I needed to believe in miracles if I thought I was ever going to do anything anywhere close to great with my life.  And, luckily, I've had a pretty good life.  We've had a few deaths, but the worst thing that has happened to me was when the Cubs lost the playoffs in 1984 (doesn't seem so bad anymore!).
     But, what about people who are dealing with some real stuff?  What about people who have something going on that looks so bleak that hope seems a distant possibility?  How do they go on?  Well, miracles I guess.  At some point, I really think you have to believe in miracles or else you'll go crazy and lose all hope.
     So, want a better life?  Give miracles a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment