Saturday, January 14, 2017

IT'S BACK! AND HERE'S THE REASON WHY.....

     If you're a Christian and have gone to church for any amount of time, you've probably heard this question, "If you died today, do you know that you'd be in Heaven?"   If you asked most people today, they'd either say they don't care, they don't know or See you in Hell.  But, that's the wrong question anyway!
       The better question, and the question I think almost everyone is asking, is, "How can my life be better.....right now?"  That's the question  I want to answer with this blog.  It's been a while since I've written anything, but I've started to realize (again) that Jesus was pretty smart.  One time He said, "I have come that they might have life, and have it to the full."  (Get it, the name of the blog is Life to the Full?)  And anytime I've done His stuff, things have gone pretty well for me - not like won a million dollars well, or human success well, but my life is just better.  That's the part I think a lot of people are missing with this Jesus stuff - it really does work!
     So, I'm going to write this with the hope that something goes from the keyboard to my heart, that maybe a few other's lives will be better, and that this world might just become a little bit better because of it.  And, even if it doesn't do any of these things, at least I'll have something to do with all my free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment