Tuesday, March 21, 2017

DO GOOD AT ALL TIMES!

    There is this verse in Galatians that talks about doing good, not only when Paul is present, but at all times!  I like to think that is exactly what I do - do good no matter who is present.  At least that's what I like to think!
      Do I act the same when my principal is in my room as when she is not?
      Do I run the shelter differently when the pastor is there?
      Do I perform any differently when I am with the Compassion big wigs?
      Do I?
      Maybe it's not even just in my roles of leadership.  Maybe I'm not the same person depending on who is around.  I'm sure that is somewhat normal - you play to your crowd.  But, I wonder if I say or do anything differently just because I'm trying to impress certain people!
       Actually, as I look at the above questions, I think I may be a "what you see is what you get" type person.  I think Paul might be able to look at me and say, "OK, you're good there."

No comments:

Post a Comment